Your saucepan is probably the most used pan of them all from soups, rice, vegetables even leftovers you can do it with these pans and they are made in a variety of sizes to suit the dish of the number of people you are cooking for.
You can do small batches of pasta in a Viking 3-quart while using their 2-quart to heat pasta sauce with vegetables thrown in.
Use the Mauviel .9 quart to reeat lefoves of maybe make gravy or a sauce for a meat dish. Compatible with gas and electirc stoves and safe in the oven as well.
All Clade has a wide range of saucepans and they and most stainless steel pans are made to use on any stove including induction and can handle oven and grills, but you may have to leave the lids off in some cases.
- All-Clad Copper Core 5-Ply Bonded 2 Quart Saucier Pan with Lid / Cookware is one of your must have pans inyour cookware collection. The saucier pan is more shallow and wider that your traditional saucepan, made for things that need frequent stirring or whisking as in gravy or sauce reduction. Crafted from a 5-ply construction [...]
- All-Clad Copper Core 5-Ply Bonded 3 Quart Saucier Cookware is ideal for sauces with its wide bottom and shallow sides for easier whisking or stirring. 5- Ply construction with a thick copper core then alternating layers of aluminum and stainless steel gives a quick and even heat throughout the pan as well as up its [...]
- All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless Steel 5-Ply 1 1.5-Quart Saucepan with Lid is perfect for making sauces, reheating foods, cooking vegetable and soup for 2. Crafted 5-ply construction with a base of stainless steel that diffuses heat then alternating layers of alloyed aluminum and stainless steel that heat evenly throughout the pan and sustains the heat. [...]
- All-Clad D5 Brushed Stainless Steel 5-Ply 3-Quart Casserole with Lid and Steamer is ideal for blanching, boiling, heating liquids or reheating leftovers. Crafted with a core of stainless steel that diffuses the heat then 2 layers of aluminum, one layer is for heating the pan evenly throughout the pan and p its sides and the [...]
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Tri-Ply Bonded 2-quart Saucier Pan with lid Cookware has a wider bottom and shallow sides for easy stirring or whisking. Crafted with a tri-ply construction that has an aluminum core wrapped in two layers of stainless steel. The interior cooking surface is a highly polished 18/10 stainless steel that resists food sticking. Vented, [...]
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Tri-Ply Bonded 3-quart Sauce Pan with Lid Cookware is one of the most essential cooking vessels in your cookware collection. Perfect for pasta sauces, vegetables, soups and reheating leftovers. Crafted with an aluminum core for quick and even heating that is sandwiched between 2 layers of stainless steel. The interior surface of stainless [...]
- All-Clad 4-Quart Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Sauce Pan with Loop Helper Handle and Lid is ideal for sauces, foods in liquids and reheating. With its smaller bottom surface area and tall sides liquids are less apt to evaporate. Crafted with 3 plys, including a core of aluminum that is sandwiched between 2 layers of stainless [...]
- Demeyere Atlantis Series 1.1 Quart Saucepan with Lid is ideal for vegetables, making sauces or just heating a can of soup. With the specially designed no drip rims pouring from the pan is a lot neater and safer. Crafted with 7-plys starting with an aluminum core and alloyed stainless steel that heats evenly across the [...]
- Mauviel M'Heritage Copper 2.7-Quart Saucepan with Lid, Cast Stainless Handles offers exceptional heat control with its even heating. Crafted from 90% copper exterior and 10% 18/10 highly polished, nonreactive stainless-steel interior surface that resists food sticking. Stay cool cast stainless steel handles for a sure safe grip Compatible with gas and electric stove tops and [...]