Global SAI 5-Inch Hand Hammered Blade Santoku Knife is a lightweight alternative to a chef’s knife for your kitchen cutting tasks. With its straight blade making more contact with a cutting board, large tasks are much easier to handle.
Constructed from proprietary CHROMVA 18 tempered stainless steel for strength and durability. Each side of the blade is sharpened to a straight grind edge for an incredible razor sharp edge. Seamless handles that balance perfect with lightweight Santoku. Dimples on the handle for a sure slip resistant grip.
The blade is finished with a hand hammer that puts small indentations forming small air pockets that help prevent food from sticking.
This Global SAI 5-Inch Hand Hammered Blade Santoku Knife Features:
- Proprietary high carbon, tempered CHROMVA 18 stainless steel for strength, durability and blade retention
- Lightweight and perfectly balanced seamless stainless steel handle
- Dimples on handle for a slip resistant grip
- Blade has a hand hammered finish leaving indentations to help prevent food from sticking
- Made in Japan
- Limited Lifetime Warranty