Messermeister Royale Elit Series 8 Inch Stealth Chef’s Knife is one of the finest knives handcrafted from Solengen, Germany. Matched up with a California walnut burl handle this knife goes through 45 steps of production by master craftsmen.
A single piece of German alloyed molybdenum, vanadium high carbon steel is hot drop hammer forged then heat treated and cool tempered for an incredible blade of strength and blade retention. Each blade is then hand stropped on a cloth wheel
To a razor-sharp finish.
Each handle of the Messermeister Royale Elit Series 8 Inch Stealth Chef’s Knife is made from California walnut burl wood with each handle having unique markings, so each knife is literally a one of a kind.
- Single piece of German alloyed molybdendum, vanadium high carbon steel
- Each blade is finished on a cloth stopped wheel for a razor-sharp edge
- Handles are made from California walnut burl and each has a unique pattern.
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Limited Lifetime Warranty