Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass Fortissimo Stemware Collection White Wine Glass, Set of 6 is recommended for lighter, soft white wines like Chardonnay.
For over 130 years Schott Zwiesel has been making crystal and glassware in Germany. In the 1990’s they took out the lead and replaced it with Titanium oxide and Zirconium oxide and made the crystal with more clarity and brilliance while adding strength.
The added material makes the glasses more chip, scratch and break resistant. Completely dishwasher safe they are guaranteed to keep there luster for the life of the glass.
The rims, foot and bottom of the bowls where the stem is connected as well as the edge of the foot have been tempered for reinforcing its strength and durability.
This 13.7 ounce, 9.8” tall Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass Fortissimo Stemware Collection White Wine Glass, Set of 6 features:
- 100% Lead and heavy metal free
- Made with Titanium and Zirconium oxides makes these glasses more chip, scratch break resistant
- Tempered rim, foot and bottom of bowl where stem connects and foot edge for added durability
- Dishwasher safe they are guaranteed for life to keep their clarity and brilliance
- Made in Germany
- Limited Lifetime Warranty