Wusthof Classic Series 2 Piece Santoku Asian Chef’s Knife Set features 2 of the essential knives used for your kitchen cutting tasks. Featured is a 3” Sheep’s foot Paring knife for peeling, paring and one of the most precise straight cuts from any paring knife. The second is a 7” Santoku, one of the most versatile for chopping, slicing and mincing with its flat edge.
Both knives are precision forged from a single piece of high carbon alloyed steel that is heat treated and ice tempered for hardness and blade retention.
Both knives have a hollow edge or scalloped where there are indentations alternating on each side of the blade that form air pockets that cut down on drag, friction and reset food sticking
The blade also the has Wusthof Precision Edge Technology (PETe) with the blade edge made computer controlled making it 20% sharper and blade retention longer as well.
Full tang construction with ergonomic, triple riveted polymer handles for a sure and comfortable grip.
This Wusthof Classic 2-piece Santoku Asian Chef’s Knife Set Features:
- Precision Forged blades from a single piece of high carbon alloyed steel that has been heat treated and ice tempered for hardness and blade durability
- Hollow edges with small indentions alternating on each side that make air pockets that cut down on drag, friction and resists food sticking
- Precision Edge Technology (PETec), edges controlled by computer making them 20% sharper and more durable
- Full tang construction with ergonomic, triple riveted handles for a sure and comfortable grip
- Please Hand Wash
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany