Zwilling Diplome Le Cordon Bleu 8-inch Kitchen Chef’s Knife is made in association with the world-famous Cordon Bleu Culinary Institute for training aspiring top chefs.
Crafted with FC61, a fine carbon steel distributed throughout the entire blade for an incredibly sharp edge that can-do precise cutting, with a Rockwell hardness scale of 61 and a 20 degree cutting angle.
Traditional Japanese 3-stage hand honing, then polished leaving the knife with a razor-sharp edge that can retain its sharpness.
Ergonomic, triple riveted polymer handle that leaves the spine exposed for a secure and comfortable grip, complete with a half bolster that allows sharpening the entire length of the blade much easier.
This Zwilling Le Cordon Bleu 8-inch Chef’s knife features:
- Crafted with FC61 a fin carbon steel that gives the knife the ability for precise cutting
- Rockwell hardness rated 61
- Traditional Japanese 3-stage sharpening process that leaves the blade incredibly sharp with blade edge retention
- Triple riveted, ergonomic polymer handles with exposed spine that has a secure and comfortable grip.
- Half bolster that makes sharpening the entire blade much easier
- Hand Wash only
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Designed in Germany made in Japan