Zwilling J A Henckels Pro Hollow Edge 5.5 in. Santoku is the Japanese chef’s knife for handling all of your cutting tasks in the kitchen. Straight blade gives you more contact with a cutting board, chopping cutting and mincing is ideal.
Hollow edge or scalloped means it has small indentations that leaves air pockets to prevent food sticking and a quicker release.
Precision forged from a single piece of Henckels proprietary high carbon stainless steel for strength and flexibility then ice tempered for hardness and blade edge retention. Hand honed and mirror finish polish.
Triple rivet ABS resin handle for a sure, comfortable grip.
This Zwilling J A Henckels Pro Hollow Edge 5.5 in. Santoku is a little smaller but is lighter and can make precision cuts faster. Great for slicing, cutting and mincing things like garlic and herbs.
- Precision forged Proprietary high carbon stainless steel for strength and flexibility
- Ice tempered blades for hardness and blade edge retention that are h and hone and polished
- Hollow edge or scalloped for less food sticking and quicker release when chopping
- Triple riveted ABS resin handles for a sure, comfortable, slip resistant grip
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Limited Lifetime Warranty